I have never been to common so I cannot compare.  This will be the 3rd tech
conference I have made it to.

I think it is a smaller conference and I think therefore a more learning
friendly environment (IMHO)

----------------------------
Bryan Dietz

midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 09/14/2004 05:19:47 PM:

-> Bryan, will you  be going to common  too  or had you  done that  earlier

-> this  year.
->
-> IF  you  do  both  which is the better conference or  what are the
-> differences. + and -
->
->
->