The parm is RPLNULLVAL the options are *NO or *NULLVAL, default is *NO.

I messed around with this, but still the same results.

What's strange is the error message is not telling me which field (*N) is
in error, and it is telling me this on every record. I have looked at the
input file and don't see any records with blank/null values.

Ron Adams
Information Technology Group
Crane Valves
9200 New Trails Dr. Suite 200
The Woodlands, TX 77385

"DeLong, Eric" <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
09/14/2004 10:48 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion