Here you go...

/* variables for QDCXLATE */
   DCL &TBLNAM   *CHAR LEN(10) VALUE('QSYSTRNTBL')
   DCL &TBLLIB   *CHAR LEN(10) VALUE('QSYS      ')
   DCL &FLDLEN   *DEC  LEN(5 0)

    /* translate DATA "a-z" to uppercase "A-Z" */
       CHGVAR     VAR(&DATA) VALUE(&WHATEVER)
       CHGVAR     VAR(&FLDLEN) VALUE(128) /* max size of DATA */
       CALL       PGM(QDCXLATE) PARM(&FLDLEN &PAT &TBLNAM &TBLLIB)