Jim,

Not sure if I can explain it.... I can use the wrkflr command to navigate
the folders and I can view and print documents.  I see internal error
messages when I try to create or edit a document so, yeah, this isn't at a
mission critical application level.  I suppose if there was more to it than
just printing the documents, OV/400 probably wouldn't be considered
"working" at all.  But it does what they want so it "works" for them.

As I understand it, they used the original media to re-install it (I think
after they went from V4R5 to V5R1).  But, it has been chugging away through
the last two release upgrades. I am not enough of an OV/400 user to test it
more thoroughly.  My last complete exposure to it was as DisplayWrite/36, so
now you know how old I am...(I pushed those S/36 keys when I was in
diapers...honest!!!)

Pete