Art,

What version of GETURI are you using?  Contact me offline
and I can look at things to make sure GETURI is closing the
files it uses (Stream files, which is the error you're
getting).

I would need to see how the command is used though.  Mainly
the CLOSE parameter (which is used mainly to keep sockets
open for subsequent requests).

Brad