>This was suggested by someone else on the list.  I created an outq on the
i5
>in QGPL called I5 with no special attributes.
>
>I started the *LPD server on both the I5 and 720.  Do I need to start
>another service in order for this to work?  I can telnet to the i5 from
the
>720 so I know we have communications up between them.
>
>Ideas?

I am doing this on a 620 connected to another 620 but the setup should be
identical on your machines.  Your setup of the outq on the 720 is the same
as mine except that I used the actual remote system name instead of
*INTNETADR for the Remote System Parameter.  This will be the name of the
I5 from doing a DSPNETA.

Gary S. Lea
Applications Group Manager
Dexter Magnetic Technologies, Inc.
Tel: 510-668-4645
Fax: 510-668-5425
glea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit Us On Our Newly Redeveloped Website:
www.dextermag.com