Opt Object Type Library Attribute Text
___ WRKMBRPDM *CMD QPDA Work with Members Using PDM

From: mwalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Help! Where's PDM????
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:46:33 -0400

What happens if you do 'WRKOBJ *ALL/WRKMBRPDM *CMD'? Does it show up? Is it's library in your library list? Maybe they changed the library in which these tools reside.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

mwalter@hanoverwire.
com To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cc:
midrange-l-bounces@m Subject: RE: Help! Where's PDM????
idrange.com

07/27/2004 10:35 AM Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

My V5R2 machine has *COMPATIBLE as well. Looks like PDM should be there.
I'd call IBM.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

                      "Bob O."

                      <otis_the_cat@hotmai        To:
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                      l.com>                      cc:

                      Sent by:                    Subject:  RE: Help!
Where's PDM????
                      midrange-l-bounces@m

                      idrange.com

                      07/27/2004 10:27 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Midrange Systems

                      Technical Discussion

This looks interesting... All of the other items have *INSTALLED.

5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  WebSphere Development Studio for iSeries
5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  iSeries Tools - Application Development
5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  ILE RPG
5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  System/36 Compatible RPG II
5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  RPG/400
5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  ILE RPG *PRV Compiler
5722WDS   *COMPATIBLE  WebSphere Dev Studio Client - Server Support