Jim,

I do not know what "extra" time you want to put into it, but you can use the
SFLFOLD/SFLDROP keywords, or you can change the SFL record to display on two
(or more lines).

Also beware to mix DSPSIZ between screens/programmes. That will give strange
results, especially when using WINDOWS.

>From your example it looks like CONTROL2 ended at row 10, while the SFL02
>would start at row 8 (taking into acount the SFLPAG of 16 and a trailer
>record).

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler