Beat you to it.  I moved the batch file to my personal private network
folder, so only the admin and I may actually view it.

Why do I do this?  Every morning I have batch file running that starts up
several things, including several CA sessions.  I always want to count on
session #1 having the user message queue lock, and if I have several
sessions started, but waiting for the CA user/password prompt before they'll
sign on, there's no guarantee that session #1 will have the lock on the user
message queue.  So it's the PITA factor.

Thanks for thinking to ask the security question.

db