I've just moved to a new machine running V5R3M0. I am trying to package up
some code and am saving with a target release of V5R1M0.

I'm receiving error message:

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPD6AD6       Severity . . . . . . . :   30
Message type . . . . . :   Diagnostic
Date sent  . . . . . . :   14/07/04      Time sent  . . . . . . :   11:36:41

Message . . . . :   Panel group cannot be saved for previous release.

in relation to 2 of a group of 5 panel groups that are included in the
product. Under V5R2M0 I was able to save all of these for V4R5M0.

The common factor seems to be that the panel groups that will save are
simply help screen while the 2 that won't save are more complex panel groups
that are used with the UIM APIs.

If I restore the panel groups from the V5R2M0 machine to the V5R3M0 machine,
they can be saved for previous release. If I recreate them under V5R3M0,
they cannot. I am not aware of any way of doing a "compile for previous
release" with a panel group - is there?

Anyone seen anything like this or have any idea what's wrong?

Any help gratefully received.

Pete