We have an IBM Infoprint Laser Printer with IPDS capabilities.  We are
trying to get it configured on an AS/400 in a remote location.  It
previously worked but we were directly attached to a LAN.

The new setup is as follows:  Printer has an ethernet card in it.

Office is using DSL and wireless lan..  We connect via VPN to a remote
office in Atlanta.  We then connect to a customer's AS/400 / iSeries which
is where we need to print from using IPDS.

How difficult would it be to connect this printer into this setup.  The
printer does not have a parallel port.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff Schmehl
Infocrossing/Technical Services
8801 J. M. Keynes Dr., Suite 280
Charlotte, N.C. 28262
704.717.8895
Email:   jschmehl@xxxxxxxxxxx

(NOTE:  Please do not use this information for sales contacts)