Cheers Scott,

Unfortunately I get:

> Service entry already exists in table.  Entry was not added.
>
> The service entry with service as-mgtctrlj, port 5544, and protocol tcp
> already exists in the service table.

If I do WRKSRVTBLE I can see:

as-mgtctrl                               5555  tcp
as-mgtctrl-cs                            5577  tcp
as-mgtctrl-ss                            5566  tcp
as-mgtctrlj                              5544  tcp

Just out of boredom, I restarted the Management Central Server and the
as-mgtctrlj message didn't appear this time. However - it still doesn't
work.