I have a Model 200 with an Ethernet card.  We lost the load source drive and
only had V3R1 in-house to re-load.  Guess what, you need V3R2 in order to
support the Ethernet card.  I wanted to use this box for training new
operators, but then it is so out dated, probably not worth it.  I would love
to trade the Ethernet card for V3R2, but then I would be able to use the
Ethernet card and would want it back.  A catch 22.  I will talk to the
powers to be to see if they want to part with it.  Contact me privately for
more details.

Chris.Bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx