Hello,

I currently am using SSP on an as/400.  I need to connect to the files
within the machine 36.  I thought I could use DDM files.  In order to do
that, I need to create an ILAN.  I cannot seem to get the settings correct.
I tried contacting IBM (and the helpline).  IBM states they have no one on
staff that can assist.  The technician I talked to stated "anyone with 36
experience has left (I'm reading 'terminated') IBM.

I've tried the document "SG24-4559-00 - AS/400 Advanced 36 SSP 7.5 and
OS/400 V3R6: Coexistence Examples" (especially chapter 4) with no luck.  The
document is full of misprints and errors.

Are there any gurus that can assist?

Thanks,

Gregory Bell

This email and all attachments are intended to be delivered only to the
named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
proprietary.  If this information is received by anyone other than the named
addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify the sender by email
and promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server.
In no event, shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by
anyone other than the named addressee(s) without the express written consent
of the sender or the named addressee(s).