I have 2 queue managers speaking to each other using Remote queue definition
and transmission queue, sender channel and receiver channel. What I want to do
is track the message where all it flows through. For this we need a channel
exit program. I have generated a service program for the same. Iam working on
MQ Series.

Now what I want to do is call this service program when the message moves
across the channel. That is this service program should get activated, when the
message moves across a channel. This will be analogous to dll in windows. So it
will load library in windows. If this has to be AS400 not sure as to what is to
be done. I want to know how to this service program will be invoked when the
message moves across the channel.

Service program what it does is 1) Adds timestamp to the MQMD part of the
message. 2) Copies the message on to an other local Queue.

I have created the service program using CRTSRVPGM command.

your help is appreciated!

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs!

Murali.