I know you are already in the restore but I did a quick google search on
the SRC code B90037FF
and found the following:
http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.NSF/0/737de373275bbae5862568720048dc5e?OpenDocument

Looks like you may have not had to scratch load the system after all.

Bryan Dietz

Aktion Associates