I can tell one thing to NOT do. I tried something similar for one particular job that involved lots of modules, and got into trouble because I saved a pointer to the values in another module, instead of having it return the values each time I needed them. That worked just fine in test, but failed intermittently in production because apparently the variables in modules that are not in the invocation stack can get moved around by the operating system, and external references to them don't get updated.