Charles,

Thanks, I see where it is now.  It's been quite awhile since I've looked at
the GO LICPGM options.  Now that I know where to go I think that I can get
it installed and PTFed OK.

After this comes the hard part--getting it to work.  :)  I've still got
some things to learn in that area.

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      m                        To:
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx@SMTP@CTB
                                               cc:

                      05/18/2004 10:15         Subject:  RE: Digital
Certificates 101
                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      Midrange Systems

                      Technical

                      Discussion

                      <midrange-l@midra

                      nge.com>

David,

"option 34" of OS/400 means that the DCM is an optionally installable
feature of OS/400.

To install it, you need to GO LICPGM and select option 11 - "Install
License
Programs".

You will need you original OS/400 installation media.

PTF ordering/installation is a completely different thing.  Although you'll
need to reload cume and group PTFs after the DCM software has been loaded
so
you'll get the PTFs for it.

HTH,
Charles