You can email questions to techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or enter requests
via web browser at https://support.softlanding.com/

Of course you can also just call (800) 545-9485 as well.

The default create command for all object types is defined in TurnOver
Main Menu option 8, then option 4.  My guess would be that if you prompted
the CRTBNDRPG command on your two systems the command defaults relating to
activation group have been changed on one system but not the other and in
TurnOver you are probably not defining those parms at all and just using
the OS/400 command defaults.

Finally, is there any specific reason you are compiling on production
anyway?  Most of our customers only distribute compiled objects to
production and move the objects into place.

Don't answer me on the mailing list, contact our technical support using
one of the above methods.

Thanks

Mark