Murali,
It depends on how much of a problem it is,
and for whom.

If this is at night for backups, you could do this;

Half-an hour before backup, hold all job queues feeding into QBATCH.
(To show these, DSPSBSD QBATCH & take option 6.)
Five minutes before backup, ENDSBS QBATCH OPTION(*IMMED)
Remember to restart the subsystem and release the job queues after backup,
whether the backup was OK or not.

But during the day it might be a problem & as people have said,
you have to decide whether to end each job separately.

At this site, we have to agree such issues with the business.
So that if a job is causing a problem, it can run for x minutes longer than
expected and then the person responsible is contacted before deciding to
end it.

Some locks are going to happen anyway, and it might be best to explain that
to one department & have them decide who goes first, and agree what should
be done before the problem occurs.

Fiona Fitzgerald

Notice of Confidentiality

This transmission contains information that may be confidential and that may
also be privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient of the message (or
authorised to receive it for the intended recipient) you may not copy, forward,
or otherwise use it, or disclose it or its contents to anyone else. If you have
received this transmission in error please notify us immediately and delete it
from your system.

Email: internet.mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx