Dear Mike,

The message means the print server attached to the wireless
printer or the LAN card in the wireless printer rejected
the attempt by your IBM host to send it data. Typically
this can be because the device was busy servicing a print
job from a different originating host for more than the
retry timer setting in your IBM host or because the queue
name you specified on the target device to receive the
information was not correct.

Many print servers use names that are case sensitive. The
IBM setup menu default is to use capital letters when you
enter data into the parameter for the queue name. If the
print server needs lower case characters, you must enclose
the information within single quotes when entering it into
the IBM host parameter to cause it to be sent as lower
case.

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul
--
Paul Tykodi
National Product Manager

p: 603-431-0606 x115
f: 603-436-6432
E-mail: p.tykodi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.print4sight.com

date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:24:26 -0700 (PDT)
from: Mike Berman <mikeba777@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Wireless printer problem- job log

Eric, Tried this, same thing, the spool stays in SND
status.
I did WRKJOB and the printer name.
THis is the log:

Message....CALL QSYS/QSPWTRM1
>From Module... QTMPLPRC
>From Procedure... main
Statement.... 4137
To module.... SPRMTDR
To Procedure.... SendTcpIpSpooledFile

Statement... 127
Message... Remote Host system rejected the open attempt.

Perhaps someone has worked with this code before and can
decipher what is lacking?

thanks,
Mike