Standard has minimal 5250( admin ) while Enterprise has Full CPW avail to
5250 on the 810

_____________________
Kirk Goins CCNA
Systems Engineer, Manage Inc.
IBM Certified iSeries Solutions Expert
IBM Certified iSeries e-Business Infrastructure
IBM Certified Designing IBM e-business Solutions
Office 503-353-1721 x106 Cell 503-577-9519
kirkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      www.manageinc.com

Pat Barber <mboceanside@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04/14/2004 04:50 PM
Please respond to

"MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
9406-810

I "know" I'm not reading this correctly, but are ALL
810's "max 5250" or only those with Enterprise feature
code ???

                   Processor
         Server    Feature      Package                 Price
Model   Feature   (Proc CPW)   Feature    Package      Tier
  810    0866      2466         7407       Standard      P10
                   (1020)
                                7409       Enterprise    P10

  810    0867      2467         7410       Standard      P10
                  (1470)
                                7412       Enterprise    P10