Part of it seems to be up.

I am not able to use it because I am on a VPN connection right now and IBM
has concluded that something about my home firewall won't let iPTF work. But
I can at least get to the part where it says PTF is being processed, and
then I get a Summary screen that indicates an error has occurred on the
server.

I have received timely responses from the people on the other end of the
feedback facility, but it is not always the response I want (kind of like
they say about prayer). I was praying I would be able to use iPTF from my
home office, but it doesn't look promising.

-Marty

date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:12:50 -0500
from: rob@xxxxxxxxx
subject:

Trying to order MF32348 but Fix Central is hosed again.  Submitted the web
site feedback.  Makes me wonder what priority they give these feed backs
when they have the stupid click to not get any marketing information. Does
the feedback have to go through marketing prior to being ignored by the
web people?

Group Dekko Services, LLC