I was able to report the problem using the IBM "Contact" on all their pages,
which took me to a whole list of contacts. Like most web sites, they have no
listed link for "web site problems" but do have a "web site feedback" which
I used. Got a response 6 hours later saying theirs is not a "technical"
link,
but they did ask for more info. I suspect this is something with IE and
their site.
I get this error on many of their pages (I clicked on the "done, but with
errors
on page" message)

Line 69
char 8
Error 'headerString' is undefined
Code 0
(end of error detail)

I suspect they have changed something in the common part of their pages that
are
affecting some of us. It's been about 50-50 as to who can get in or not.
Was working fine for me couple days ago.
Using IE 6.0.2800.1106 - no recent changes from MS or Zone Alarm, but do
have
recent updates from Norton. WinXP Pro. and I do clear the cache every day or
so,
and have re-booted (it's is Windows...). Have also reset my IE security back
to default -
no change.
jim