CPF2909 is not the message that a C was taken to.  CPF2909 was the escape
message to another message, probably CPA0701.  Either the job was running
with INQMSGRPY(*DFT) or (*SYSRPYL).  You must identify the real message and
how the job was running.  Then look in the message description for that
message, of look in WRKRPYLE.

Steven Hinrichs