CPF5140 - same one we get for other types of device errors

CPF5140    Diagnostic              70   03/11/04  10:23:52.123528
QWSERROR     QSYS        05EB     QWSMEEH     QSYS
                                     Message . . . . :   Session stopped
by a request from device W01PC0039C.
                                     Cause . . . . . :   The request
shutdown was caused by either the user turning
                                       the power off, by a device error,
or the ASCII controller inactivity timer
                                       expired. Recovery  . . . :
Close the files and vary the device off (VRYCFG
                                       command). If the problem occurs
again, enter the ANZPRB command to run
                                       problem analysis.

CPF5503    Diagnostic              30   03/11/04  10:23:52.124232
QWSERROR     QSYS        060D     QWSMEEH     QSYS
                                     Message . . . . :   Input or Output
request failed.  See message CPF5140.
                                     Recovery  . . . :   See the message
CPF5140. Correct the errors and then try
                                       the request again.

message: 1
date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:35:15 -0500
from: "Adam Lang" <aalang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Client Access windows and 'X' button problem

I find it odd that it is generating any type of error.  What type of
errors are you getting?