Yer joking, right?  Whadizit??

There was also mention of "WRKTCPSTS for netstat, TRCTCPRTE for traceroute,
STRDNSQRY for nslookup" by Vern.  Also Sniffer Basic I picked up from
Network Associates a few years ago by John Brandt and TrcTcpApp by Marty
Urbanek and some other stuff on this and other threads.  Hope you don't
hafta go down THAT (Tcp-tracing-)route!?!

You can't do a CGI POST/GET?  You can't do APPC-like through sockets, or
something??

This help?...:
http://archipelago.phrasewise.com/discuss/msgReader$372?mode=day&print-frien
dly=true