Ok, but the RNF3545 error you received indicated that if you moved the DIM
from the DS, to a subfield, you would be doing ok.  That's where the
confusion arose.
Hey, I am glad you got it working.  I just wanted to make sure that you
didn't leave a tool out of the bag of tricks because you thought it wasn't
supported in your release, when it is.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/11/2004 08:03 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: RE: RE: RE: is there a better way... (Sent by
midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of rob@xxxxxxxxx ) (Sent by
midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of "Carel Teijgeler"
<coteijgeler@xxxxxxxxx> )

Rob,

I was not referring to your example. I was referring to Carel's statement
that data structure arrays did NOT need to be QUALIFIED when in fact they
do.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Walter