Jeff,

At 3/10/04 07:13 AM, you wrote:
We have a Printek 8003. A RTVCFGSRC gives me this:

CRTDEVPRT  DEVD(P3) DEVCLS(*LCL) TYPE(4214) MODEL(2) +
             PORT(2) SWTSET(2) ONLINE(*YES) CTL(CTL01) +
             FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT) SEPDRAWER(*FILE) +
             PRTERRMSG(*INQ) MSGQ(*LIBL/FRONTDESK1) +
             TRANSFORM(*NO) PPRSRC1(*MFRTYPMDL) +
             PPRSRC2(*MFRTYPMDL) ENVELOPE(*MFRTYPMDL) +
             ASCII899(*NO) IMGCFG(*NONE) +
             PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN +
             *UNKNOWN *BLANK *UNKNOWN) TEXT('Printek +
             8003 (FRONTDESK1 control)') DEPLOCNAME(*NONE)

I don't if or how similar a 4003 is.  To select from the 3 different forms
loaded, we do an OVRPRTF DRAWER(whatever).

Right now they're in the initial migration phase. I'll have to try using OVRPRTF's in the OCL instead of the // FORMS statement and see if that works.

Thanks.

-mark