Looking at the CL again and prompting for the parameters, I was surprised to find that the error "TGTRLS value not allowed" appeared. Then I remembered a change that had been made to the SAVLIB command default to use V4R5M0 as the TGTRLS default. Apparently *ALLUSR won't allow a TGTRLS of anything but *CURRENT. So the SAVLIB WAS failing. So I changed the CL to use *CURRENT as the TGTRLS on the SAVLIB. I'll see if the saves work OK tonight. Thanks to all for all the pointers. I made a few tweaks to the CL in any case. Pete
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.