Dear Wim,

I have seen that a number of respondents have given you a lot of very
helpful information about managing form types on IBM iSeries and AS/400
hosts. As I read your question, I am wondering whether you mean the message
appears on the front panel of your new fancy printer/fax/copier/scanner.

If this is a correct perception and you want to print on A4 paper instead,
this IBM web document might help.

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/acf2ee1e9d64b16e8625680b00020389/40
347a15593efbf1862565c2007d0f01?OpenDocument

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul
--
Paul Tykodi
National Product Manager

p: 603-431-0606 x115
f: 603-436-6432
E-mail: p.tykodi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.print4sight.com

>date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:50:29 +0100
>from: "Wim" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>subject: Form type for remote writer
>
>Hi all,
>
>We have hooked up our new fancy printer/fax/copier/scanner to the iseries
with rmtwtr. When >we print something the printer always asks us to change
the form to letter. Is there a way >to set the default form type somewhere
or is this not doable with a remote writer?