Vern,
Unfortunately this link is not  opening for me here, I
have tried for a long time for almost 3hours to open
this IBM links but could not succeed still.

Thank you all who responded. Thanks Vern!
Murali.
--- Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r1/ic2924/books/c0918260.pdf>.