Best source of this info is the Software Knowledge Base. Search on
'okidata
' there brings up this:

<http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/4e596d0940ce1af1862569c100790da8>

This suggests you need to use a remote OUTQ. It also gives the correct Host Print Transform settings for this printer.

It does not seem a device is possible with this printer, unless your JetDirect knows Okidata protocol and can translate from HP whatever to Okidata or Epson (a probable emulation for the Okidata). I don't think that's how a JetDirect works.

Anyway, the above doc points to further info.

HTH
Vern