Let me expand upon this.

When Netserver starts, it sends out a DNS query for it's assigned name.  I
assume it's trying to figure out what IP address to bind too or something.

So you've got a DNS or host table entry for the Netserver name with the old
IP address.  You simply need to update the host table and/or DNS entry and
may even be a WINS entry.

Charles