Thanks Nathan...my biggest challenge so far hasn't been the parsing into
HTML, it has been going the other way:  I don't know what the data stream
should look like going back to AS/400.  Should I send everything back or
just the fields, or what?  A clear explanation of the I/O with diagrams,
sample data, etc. would be really helpful but is non-existent.

I'll slog my way through it all....in HEX if I have to.....

Pete Helgren
Timpanogos Technologies