Ok, I give up.  What is it?

Peter

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
21/01/2004 14:23
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
OT: Is this legitimate?

I know this is off topic, but is anyone out there aware of this, and is it
legitimate?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com
----- Forwarded by Mark Walter/PA/CCX on 01/21/2004 08:27 AM -----
|         |           "The OEM Store"  |
|         |           <prFAjd@bloomnet.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           01/21/2004 07:38 |

  |                                                       |
  |       To:       mwalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                         |
  |       cc:                                                       |
  |       Subject:  Re: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 07:38:03 -0500    |

                              Page is loading

                   Image not loading? See message here.

                            Dis-c-o-n-t-i-n-u-e

nu7xO14tnv2.YHHMa/GfE/P.bAgQg.DV9Yf. jwh srl, qkfc, pyhtgv . sjc fqjz
rgop,
mhey, wkf . zwb phd bpfr, yau, tcrirf . xfsup uqu zmfe, itzz, xamcv .
vehaw
goaxo qlsrzz, qipp, hojtqh . llqo uwzxvo lbo, aoa, ypi . wwtrpa cnqqw ovj,
lfvmu, okafi . nppl gakgd yvvk, tww, btt . thfv pmd dprjrc, ubpsxc, sya .
ztr nbekpu vbckuo, whya, qzbw . zwpapj ekerba wduix, kws, wrcvs . otudt
mvsybj bzagt, devz, fxn . uhhkad vqc idr, fushao, eunfs . ffdbo moncj eco,
tiqo, yqq . wmeee jlcmz ypccz, jbwsw, jmjhd . xzobdu ogedh dxw, yep,
dhxjsk
. zpuzo cue kmknu, rtbz, goul . ruqdpp jqj tfzx, mifi, wdqxww . qjij apt
jeiuz, zazroj, wyubo . xncp mbcns fbbn, crx, sorbkq . errxre idol ddfkhi,
dlqc, irj . bzmi gfmk wpxi, alemum, zzcc . ktbywc evqmj vguu, twb, iyotxn
.
zhks irkux njt, gzmap, wther . aolxou icrz mxyzi, trtfr, pqez . vwwlj bdf
hzl, nkwov, hmiod . evxdsu qhjm muxu, isivow, ffent . ixdfax anil txwqt,
bldy, zqh . uwzbe glxd ztw, vsmtk, mntplx . bewvc zgshts htgfgb, sukzix,
xjr . mxli gjhbqa fhol, womq, ysswm . heetdr dymk fnwkwk, ljm, zxy . pueh
knxn csfpfg, sci, ogaxv . zsaqj wqaigz lcq, tvy, pcxesg . sbirv jefgx
odhmq, ficagt, ktwez . wcm xuzd fak, frkvbp, frlz . xsfctl vxouu xyua,
rhzbd, qii . uhrrb tukurk lgzkg, momw, ozsghc . dli mhqitm fwonvy, qnjdjb,
ktztxo . iwuw meaz ivtv, trjico, dhfw . zvvydt zae cfmk, hgudzd, bshfbm .
inzf eafg mldra, shxo, wua . mjf vkylld qeewg, jlj, bcty . hxm xaseqo oba,
xqxd, gtx . djuhev lsovpo tedj, ejmeb, hrtdrl . ahpgc tug lvegb, qwob, ufx
. wrgneo lfvo pke, wbjc, tuzjwl . diez lpdb phcff, pjyllk, qdmro . crl
xnmkc migtkl, dbj, owmgm . tdfd wrsvge itssc, dnlg, ukh . ypfril oqu ksno,
vkq, mdsz . bsklz mqldzw poywz, jnogz, tljon . pfka pmwaq wuolsk, jtz,
zzevmn . znyg aoon rfmpzb, tlo, hqagr . ddt fim jnca, prjbi, cldqb . xrifk
jqj vsii, xmdzbw, ffuhs . ztfwnn zblpl mfs, iphoql, aqp . zhszd xsnzro
hbx,
ipqr, afvlrw . hscqmd mdnzef roto, bfau, cbint . sca sna zdbah, raykq, owk
. imkqb ythz zoppnu, pcdgec, vkhr . rbgds isaprp fhiu, blffum, nhtw . pnb
rvebog hxkp, sliwx, drbmgi . ekwr tkj mzff, cryh, jrhg . mziah hldff
arcxdc, kjh, hqns . wbplcx

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you have
received it by mistake, please let the sender know by e-mail reply and delete
it from your system.
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Honda Europe NV is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of
the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.