From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nathan M. Andelin
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 1:13 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 5250 Data Streams WAS: Arrow keys + scroll keys

Hi Pete,

It might help the list to know some of your impressions of the OHIO
interface at:

http://os-ohio.sourceforge.net/

The OHIO interface evidently insulates developers from intricate details of
the 5250 Data Stream.  How about that approach?

Nathan.

------------------------------

message: 9
date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:44:25 -0700
from: "Pete Helgren" <pete@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: 5250 Data Streams WAS: Arrow keys + scroll keys

Thanks for all the replies...I'll slog through it all.  But, no O'Reilly
book: "5250 in a Nutshell" ?  The one with the picture of the dinosaur on

Thanks!

Pete Helgren
Timpanogos Technologies