After trying several different ways, including talking to a friend in
another part of IBM, to order the WDSC CD's, I gave up. A client of mine
sent them to me. The one guy at partnerworld who told me that he knew how
to place an order for me told me that he would call me back in 20 minutes.
That was on October 23. I'm still waiting. Like I told my friend at IBM, I
hope that customers who ask for things like this don't get treated the
same way.

Want to see something funny/sad? Here's a snip from an email from the
Websphere Business Partner Recruitment Manager:

I am trying to understand what  WDSC is? We can then discuss what approach
to take depending on what it will be used for. I will be in the office
today so call me. Thanks,

When I saw that, I knew I was in trouble.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of
others are often stiffened." ~~ Billy Graham

"Urbanek, Marty" <Marty_Urbanek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/17/2003 08:23 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion