On Tuesday 16 December 2003 18:32, Kern, Mary T wrote:
> EXESQLSTM.  Actually, I only have the object.

Hi Mary

Can you put the code into a source member and submit IBM's RUNSQLSTM over
it, and have it complete okay? How about running a CRTQMQRY over the
source member and running it via STRQMQRY? The reason I ask the latter is
that I have a *QMQRY wrapper, EXCSQL[1], on my site that lets you run
ad-hoc SQL from CL, and I've not come across any statement that it
couldn't handle (as long as it worked in STRSQL, of course). As you get
the source it might be a bit easier to debug if needed.

Regards, Martin
[1] http://www.dbg400.net/excsql.html
--
martin@xxxxxxxxxx  AIM/Gaim: DBG400dotNet  http://www.dbg400.net   /"\
DBG/400 - AS/400 & iSeries Open Source/Free Software utilities     \ /