Hi James ,
I found the following  under Change S/36 Environment
Configuration(CHGS36)...
=============================
                        Change S/36 Environment Values

S/36 environment  . . . . . . . . . . . . :   #LIBRARY

Type choices, press Enter.

  S/36:

    Default session library . . . . . . . .

    Default files library . . . . . . . . .   QS36F

    Use library list for files  . . . . . .   N
    Y=Yes, N=No
    Date differentiated files . . . . . . .   N
    Y=Yes, N=No
    Shared opens of files . . . . . . . . .   Y
    Y=Yes, N=No
    Record blocking when sharing files  . .   N
    Y=Yes, N=No
    Store deleted files in cache  . . . . .   Y
    Y=Yes, N=No
    Default lines per page  . . . . . . . .   088
    1-112
    Default forms . . . . . . . . . . . . .   STOK

    Default message action  . . . . . . . .   *HALT
    *CONTINUE, *IGNORE,

      *HALT, *CANCEL
      Halt options  . . . . . . . . . . . .     03

Thanks so much for your help ...
Murali.

--- "James W. Kilgore" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>