SNAFU better than FUBAR...

steve

----- Original Message -----
From: <pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: LPP question

   Thanks. I thought it was on one of the L2924 cd's but my install kept fa
iling. It turns out that this client hosed his environment when his former
   =P put in the wrong license key for WDS after performing an incorrect
   upgra=e.

   SNAFU

   Paul Nelson
   Arbor Solutions, Inc.
   708-670-=978 Cell
   pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

   "Courage is contagious. When a =rave man takes a stand, the spines of
   others are often stiffened." ~~=illy Graham

   rob@xxxxxxxxx<BR=Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   11/17/2003 03:19 PM
   Please respond to Midra=ge Systems Technical Discussion