Murali

Looks like you need to preserve the previous day's information. You can do this in the same file, just use MBROPT(*ADD) instead of MBROPT(*REPLACE), and delete, say, the first record in the RPG by date order. That'd leave the previous day's and the current day's records.

Or use SQL to generate a single record for each exchange. INZPFM with a singel record at first. Then have an UPDATE that sets the previous date values to the current date values from the file, and that sets the current values to those from this other file.

HTH

Vern