From: Mel Rothman [mailto:mel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 1:49 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Command parm default values for a list?

Loyd, you need to use the SNGVAL and DFT parameters:

   PARM       KWD(MYPARM) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10) DFT(*NONE) +
                SNGVAL((*NONE)) MAX(10) PROMPT('Numbers')

Mel Rothman
Mel Rothman, Inc.

Goodbar, Loyd (ETS - Water Valley) wrote:

I'm creating a command that allows for a list of values, defined as MIN(0) MAX(10), and would like the list to contain a default value. However, I can't get the DFT parameter to work with a list. Is a prompt override program my only hope here?

Thanks,
Loyd

--
Loyd Goodbar