Anyone gotten that on a 270 V5R2 machine when installing CUM 3252520

Got the SRC B42780A1 when doing the IPL on the "B" side.

Booting in Manual on the "A" side is working.

Gave an error in the joblog saying

30   10/22/03  11:54:05.483960  QPZARPC      QSYS        1484
QPZINSFX    QSYS        0980

  Message . . . . :   Licensed Internal Code fix MF30922 not temporarily

    applied.

  Cause . . . . . :   Required Licensed Internal Code fixes for
5722999-MF30922

    V5R2M0 are not applied. Recovery  . . . :   Use the Display PTF
(DSPPTF)

    command to determine the required Licensed Internal Code fixes for

    5722999-MF30922 V5R2M0. Then add those required Licensed Internal
Code fixes

    to the list of PTFs to apply, and try the command again.

As far as I can tell I have all the prereq/coreq's already on the
system.