Mark

At 10/21/03 04:43 PM, you wrote:
When a "P" is specified, it expects the first two bytes of "parm 2" to be a
length, in binary. RTFM. /* read the fine manual */

I have all that coded, but when I press F4 in the field the choice program does NOT to run!!

How do I know? I put the choice pgm in debug. When initially prompting the command, the program breaks and I can step through. The text (based on the 30 char value) displays just fine. Pressing F4 does not display the choice pgm. Is there a combination of keywords on the command that are required for F4 to run the choice pgm?

The parm in the command is:

PARM    KWD( EMGPRF )  TYPE( *CHAR )  LEN( 10 )    +
        PROMPT( 'Blah Blah' )   +
        CHOICE( *PGM )  CHOICEPGM( MYCHCPGM )  +
        PMTCTL( CHECKIN )

-mark