It's been a while since I did anything like that in CL but I think what
you have to do is walk backwards through the job log looking for the
CPF2102.  I believe it will show up as a *DIAG message and should be one
or two before the error triggering your MONMSG.  Try RCVMSG with a
message type of *PRV.

Rick