Eric,

But this is where the issue is..

I built the table with an Import of the Table via ODBC from the 400..

Now I can't Export it in CSV to a text file, or import text files in CSV created with CPYTOIMPF..

Problem is related to the Field Size = Decimal. Change that an issues go away (Along with some data ) !!

I am hoping there is a work around someone was come up with..

JMS..