Vern,
yeah, it's doable.  Though, I think more trouble than it's worth.

I like using one pre-processor job that handles all crt* commands based on
member type.  it does make it tough to remember what pdm option you should
use, but for only about a week.

rick
-----midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: -----
Right, Rick, and this goes with what others have said. But I was thinking,
ones he needs, and then PDM would call them instead. Messy, as you say, but
doable, I think. It's no different, is it, from putting copies above the
shipped commands with different defaults?

Vern