I know this should be easy, but what am I missing here?

Had a test zebra ql320 in house here, created a remote outq, sent ZPL code
to the printer, got nice output.

They took it back, gave me a different one - they claim it is all configured
the same,
but, I had to change settings on the cisco 1200 access point just to be able
to ping
the printer, and now, the zpl code prints extra "junk" before printing my
output, and
then it does not even convert it to the graphical data I need.

So far, Zebra support has taken dump and said the printer was fine, the
extra printout
is not anything they have seen before, so they blame the configuration
(which has not
changed since the first printer was in here)

Just to humor me - does anyone else out there have a remote outq description
for
a zebra they would be willing to share - The archives seemed to only talk
about
setting up a device after the remote outq is working, and the IBM manuals
that I
am finding, are being too generic for a remote outq set-up.

I am running over *IP, with host print xform = *yes, destination
type=*other, and currently
using *hp4 as manf model number, been trying others with no change - the
other *ip
remote outqs running here are for HP or Lexmark printers.

Is there a special destination option that I am missing?

TIA for any leads (even what manuals on IBM I should be looking at -
I keep searching for Zebra on IBM's web site with not luck)

Mark A. Manske
Sr. Project Lead
Core-Mark International (Minneapolis Division)
mailto:mmanske@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.minter-weisman.com