Thanks !!!

//Jan

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sänt av: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2003-10-03 13:59
Sänd svar till Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

        Till:   Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Kopia:
        Ärende: Re: Ang: RE: Db2 and port number

Try 8471.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

                    Jan.Rockstedt@xxxxxxx
                    sb.se                        To:     Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                     cc:
                    midrange-l-bounces@mi        Subject:     Re: Ang: RE:
Db2 and port number
                    drange.com

                    10/03/2003 07:46 AM
                    Please respond to
                    Midrange Systems
                    Technical Discussion

Thanks Mark !

The TCP DDM are already started.
So what should i open for port number in our firewall/VPN ?

//Jan

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sänt av: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2003-10-03 13:36
Sänd svar till Midrange Systems Technical Discussion